Tuesday 5 July 2011

Ta da!

I've been making things!! Last night I used up the cherries I picked last week in a cherry pie - it was the first time I've ever made cherry pie and it tasted pretty good (granted, it was slightly 'caramelised' on top!)




Also, this morning I've had a bit of time while Natalie's been napping to finish the painting:



I'm quite happy with it, not bad for the first painting in 12 years! Now I need a new project....hmmm....bunting for the garden?? patchwork quilt??

We're off to the doctors later today to get Natalie's second set of immunisations done. Not really looking forward to it, but Pete's taken the afternoon off so he'll be there too which will make it easier. We're hoping she takes these ones a bit better than the first lot she had - she flinched whenever I came near her for the rest of the day last time!

Right, it's time to feed the milk monster, better go!

No comments:

Post a Comment