Wednesday 17 August 2011

Where's the week gone!

Sorry it's been a while, Natalie's decided that daytime napping is sooo last month, and has been demanding that she stay downstairs with mummy instead (where she generally falls alseep!)

So, here's a brief photo diary of what I've been up to since the last post...

We went to the park for a JellyTots picnic

I've been thinking of ideas of applique projects I could do (inspired by the flower on these dungarees)


Natalie's been wearing her new cardigan, knitted by Nanny B!



I've tackled a mountain of washing and sorting of clothes (and a few teddies) given to me by my friends that are moving overseas

Natalie's been enjoying Heze's old rocking horse (although she was pretty unsure to begin with!)

We tried Natalie in her new high chair, not long now until she'll be eating in there!

It's a bit warm still for Natalie to use her quilt that Nanny B made her, so we've bought it out as a playmat instead!

We said goodbye to our friends before they move overseas, we will miss you guys!

I got my hair cut

We went for a nice Sunday afternoon walk with Tim & Katherine, and subsequently booked a holiday together in the Lake District in October!

Natalie's been practising rolling over, she can go from her back to her right side, but then she gets stuck - where should that right arm go?

Yesterday I cracked an egg for my lunch, and was pleasantly surprised to find it was a double yoker!

Then I cracked the second egg in and it also had a double yoke - what are the chances!

I've been working on re-arranging the kitchen cupboards because I've been getting fed up with the things I need often being on the top shelves, out of my reach. It's a work in progress.

We've discovered the culprit of our nibbled lettuce - there are loads of them on our lettuce crop, so I think we'll have to dig it all up and start again!

So there, you're up to date with the life of the McWilliams! Righty, better go, there's a nappy that needs my attention.


















No comments:

Post a Comment