Thursday 23 June 2011

Dishwasher R.I.P.


I miss you dishwasher, it feels like you've been taken away from us prematurely, we didn't even get to say goodbye.....

As if I dont have enough to do all day, I can now add washing up to my list! OK, so loads of people have to do the washing up and manage to look after their babies without complaining but I've gotten used to having a dishwasher and now it feels like I'm caught in an endless cycle of washing dishes.


Our dishwasher died on us last Thursday night, after we'd had our church community group round and used most of the crockery we own! Bah! And then we had Pete's birthday BBQ on Saturday where again we managed to use everything (luckily our superhero mums managed to do all the washing up for us that day - thanks mums!!) - such impeccable timing!

Oh, and by the way Fairy Liquid - 'the hands that do dishes can feel as soft as your face'? I think you need to add a disclaimer to that slogan - 'if your face is as dry as the desert!'

Right, I've got that out of my system - now on with the day! When I'm feeling grumpy I just have to look at Natalie and she puts me right again:

No comments:

Post a Comment