Monday 14 November 2011

A month in pictures

So its been a whole month since my last post, life as a mummy has recently become a lot more time consuming. I used to think I must be super efficient to be able to juggle looking after Natalie with blogging, gardening, housework, crafting and sewing. Now I realise that I was just really really lucky having a baby that was quite happy playing without much input and who napped at regular times of the day. Now that Natalie's a bit older she's demanding a lot more of my attention, so the blogging (and most of the other things I used to do) has fallen by the wayside a bit.

However, I do want to continue, so here's the last month in pictures (and a few words!)

We went to the Lake District on our first holiday with Natalie...















We dedicated Natalie






Mum and Dad got me a new coat for my birthday (which hasn't actually happened yet, but I saw the coat while we were on holiday! I have actually worn it too - well, there's no point getting soaked in the rain while you've got a perfectly good coat sitting at home! You'll be happy to know that it worked very well!)



I hosted my first craft evening - I'm hoping to do it once a month. I completely forgot to take any photos while people were here (shows how much of a good time I was having!), so here are some shots from the end of the evening.






I almost finished my first quilt and have started my second one - the christmas table runner quilt!





Natalie's enjoyed lots of new foods. She's now eating pretty much what we have for dinner (we've swapped our normal stock cubes for baby stock). She's had jelly, beetroot (purple nappies!!), her first curry, and a naughty bit of ice cream from daddy's cone!





Natalie's now got 6 (well 5 and a tiny bit) teeth! We cant believe how quickly her mouth's filling up! She's discovered that she can grind them too which is GREAT (I'm being sarcastic - it's one of the most horrible sounds I've ever heard!)




I bought a nice biscuit - now used as a 'cake'- tin from the spangly new Sainsbury's store near us!


That's mostly it I think! Here are a couple more cute ones before I leave (hopefully not for a whole month this time!).


1 comment:

  1. Great memories of October! Was great to go on holiday with you guys and we thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Natalie more (and you guys of course!).

    Lots of love

    Kathrynxx

    ReplyDelete