Thursday 1 September 2011

Finished!


Pete finished his case study last night and got it bound today!! What a weight off his (and my) shoulders!! We can get a bit more of a life as a family again now!


Natalie's tag blanket is finished! I got Pete to sew the last corner together in the end because I didn't want to mess it up (and he's good at that sort of thing), and then I quilted it this morning and gave it to her to try out - I think she likes it!



I harvested our chili's from the garden - they look great, not sure how hot they'll be (and I'm a little bit scared to try them in case they're 'blow my head off' hot!).


Tonight we've got our community group over for dinner and to say goodbye to John who's going overseas soon - we'll miss you John! As a special treat I've made a massive pavlova...yum!




I'm sure it wont be long before that get's 'finished'! (oh dear, I sound like Pete, sorry about that!)

On a different note, Natalie's birthday buddy came over with his mum today and it turns out that it's not only Natalie that loves the taste of her feet - Harry had a little nibble too!


We're looking forward to my sister's wedding on Monday - on the London Eye! Can't wait! I've tried Natalie's outfit on and she looks very cute:


It'll be nice to see Nicola and John again, and to meet Natalie's new cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment